Pocket PC

Dave Foster foster29@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:50:12 -0500

List, hopefully this summer I will upgrading (in my opinion ungrading) to a
Pocket PC ETD.  I have some experience with TuneLab, and absolutly no
knowledge of the Reyburn Cybertuner.  I'm sure this has been a subject of
many discussions, and I apologize for the repetition of this topic, but what
are some of the advantages/disadvantages of one or the other?  I would like
to find out some of your opinions of these programs and what might your
recommendations be.
I will be testing and playing around with these programs in the upcoming
MARC in Pittsburgh, and I would like to know a bit more about them so that I
don't look at them unknowingly.

Dave Foster