Minipiano-special hammer for tuning?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:56:12 -0500

Steve,

I have the unhappy privilege of tuning one of these.  I use the Schaff
tuning lever #21 (current catalog, page 29).  It came equipped with a
#13G head (page 30) and 1" tip, and I use it to tune the Minipiano.  I
have not had problems with access.  If you have to buy a new head anyway,
you may want to go with the shorter 13F head, only 7/8" long.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT