Longterm future of piano business

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:38:46 EST

In a message dated 03/29/2003 9:52:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:
> I see the future of the industry as potentially viable but possibly shakey.
> Much depends on us--:"I have seen the enemy and he is us...."
>
> Del

Del,
 I enjoyed your insight on this post,and find it to be very truthful.It is
interesting how little the piano has changed,not only in the last hundred
years,but even in the last 20 or so years,when so many other things have
changed dramatically.It would be great to see a company come out with some
revolutionary changes,for the bettering of the instrument.
Best,
Hazen Bannister