"PennySaver" ads

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:52:35 EDT

Terry,

I did this too, a few years back.  The ads almost always paid for themselves,
and then some.  But what I got 100% of the time(I'm not kidding, either!) was
someone with a really beleaguered old piano that wanted it "tuned" or "fixed"
just so that wll of the notes would work.  I think they must have bought
their pianos in the same publications.  I ended up with alot of repair
experience from those ads.  Make sure you have plenty of glue and clamps in
your tool kit.

Dave Stahl