OT -- Way, WAY Off Topic!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 17:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

C'mon Alan! You know perfectly well that anyone who
has achieved Warp Drive ( as all the U.F.O's  I've
ever seen apparently have! ) must have also quit the
ghoulish, ghastly, barbaric and utterly primodial
habit of eating corpses millenia ago1
     ( At least I certainly hope so! If not, I'll send
them 'round to your house!!! )
     Thump