piano competition/Mason&Hamlin vs Steinway

Classic Touch Ent classictouchent@comcast.net
Sun, 04 May 2003 21:20:40 -0400

All,

1895 Mason & Hamlin style 9 (6'2")   48.375"
1905 Mason & Hamlin AA                    48.375"
1964 Mason & Hamlin CC                   47.9375"

A swing variation of .375" over 88 keys =.0042613" per key. HMMM.

Best,  Rich Olmsted