Baldwin Accujust Hitch Pins-waste end ringing, cacophony.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 18:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

Good point, Cy!
     Too many variables here for me digest, so I'll
just try Joe's suggestion, and mute "the fool out of
them" to see if the piano sounds better.
    "Hail, hail empiricism!"
     Thump