Key Weight (OT)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:55:47 +0200

Very good nickel trick, but first, the man may play well enough to
obtain enough nickel to measure the DW/UW (grin)

If I where to play piano in a restaurant, I probably may find the keys
heavy sometime, particularely on the kind of unregulated/voiced baby
grand there is generally.

I have find a push/pull dynamometer to check UW/DW without having to
carry all that stuff.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech