Major Kudos to Renner

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 12:49:32 -0400

Greetings list members,
         All too often good news goes unspoken or unrecognized. Not this=
 time!
         Yesterday afternoon I called Renner and reported that I had a=20
damper action which was missing one complete lever from my order. I=20
expressed to them that this job needed to go out right away. To their=20
credit they over-nighted me one complete lever which I received before=20
12:00 noon today! This is quite an example of exemplary service. I thought=
=20
you all should know!

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9