Major Kudos to Renner

Pianotek2000@aol.com Pianotek2000@aol.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 18:31:26 EDT

I agree.  Lloyd Meyer told me that the Premium Blue hammers use this special
felt exclusively and their hammer making process is unequaled in my opinion.
I've been through their factory.  Occasionally, they come out a little too
hard for many American technicians which requires more effort than they are
used to.  But, the result is definitely worth the effort.  If a technician is
not getting excellent results with these hammers, they might reassess their
own voicing techniques.

John

In a message dated 5/8/03 10:31:44 AM US Mountain Standard Time,