David Stanwood's comments on lacquering hammers.

Mark Wisner mwissner@earthlink.net
Sat, 10 May 2003 11:20:34 -0700

Try Flexible Colodian.  It's a ether-based version of a medical product
called "New Skin".  Although it's been years since I've bought any, I'd get
it from a pharmacy.     I think somebody at  Bosendorfer recommended it.

Mark Wisner
mwissner@earthlink.net