Horowitz and Mohr

Sat, 10 May 2003 20:24:05 +0200

John Musselwhite wrote:

> As far as the factory is concerned, action parts probably aren't any
> different from tires or an engine in a race car. It's the driver (and the
> chassis) that is important, not the parts used in the car.

Jimeness there John, I know a few car rebuilders that would very much take
issue with that. They will go on for hours and hours telling you about all
the non-stock modifications and not one of them would simply say the car is
what it says on the chasis. Rather.. if asked directly they would say
something like, "yeah the chasis is a VW, but the rest is mine! " And they
would say so with pride.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.