D.C. causing nausea?!

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 20:36:05 -0700

>I'm thinking that the water treatment in the tank<

Larry,

There's only one little flaw in your theory; there is NO water tank! This is
a partial system with only the heater bar and humidistat, hence, no water
vapor or anything in the air.

I'm also wondering how to handle the situation when it comes to taking back
the system. she said she wants me to just remove it and she's not asking for
a refund...which is good because I'm sure i cannot return electronic stuff,
especially used for a refund. Of course i could re sell it but it would have
to be at a discount since it is used to some extent.

Terry Peterson