Letoff rack needed

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 15:22:46 -0500

Here's a little more info that I just got!

Avery

Jon Page, the Tautline Regulation Guide (TLRG). Yankee thrift raised to genius
levels ...It's carried by Pianotek, page B32. I don't leave home without
it. <grin>

Norman,

Thank you. I couldn't think of the name of it last night and I HAVE one!
It's great! From Jon Page, I think?

Avery