HOLD THE PHONE CENTRAL.... something very wrong

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 18:28:27 -0400

Hi all,

I haven't experienced phantom email, but I have recieved email from the list
which seemed odd.  The topic and sender posted on the list was different
from the topic and sender in the body of the letter.  It is as if two emails
got crossed.  FWIW

Ned William Swift I  ( I know that there will ever be a second)  ;-)
Lowell, MI