Bridge Duplication

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 22:19:25 -0700

FWIW, I do bridges. I had the honor of doing the first two on Del's
prototypes. So, if'n I'm good 'nuf fer Del. <G> Actually, Del was up to his
chin in Alligators, at that time, and I was handy. <G> I've been making
duped bridges for techs around the Pacific Northwest, for 25 + years.
I laminate my own stock for bridges. Turn around time is about a week.
Bridge will come to you finished and ready to install, (unless sumpin' weird
applies.).
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)