Reinstalling action stack?

Cy Shuster charter1400@charter.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:07:40 -0500

In the discussion of the Yamaha losing power (great stuff about action =
dynamics!), there was a comment that the action should be reinstalled =
with the screws to the top of the stack loosened, to be tightened after =
the action's back in place, seated on the keybed.

I've pulled my action (WN&G) and removed the stack to remove the keys.  =
Should I follow this same procedure when I reinstall the stack?

Thanks,

--Cy Shuster, TSO*--
PTG Associate
Rochester, MN