Triple overstrung upright

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:13:38 -0400

Stephen,

As a person uneducated in piano design, I'd like to respond anyway.  First,
almost no one is making spinets anymore, and I for one say good riddance.
Why would you want to bring them back in any form?  Second,  I think you're
going to have a tough time designing a working action for your bass
section.  Third, is there actually *any* kind of upright 68" wide?  I have
my doubts.

Regards,
Clyde