No-show fees?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:31:01 -0400

Friends,

To help customers see my point of view, I leave a form letter for now-shows,
which includes the following:  "...Piano technicians have little more to sell
than their time and skills.  A failed appointment means a significant loss, since
it will now take two appointments to service your piano when payment is received
for only one.  The extra time from the failed appointment can rarely be used
profitably."

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT