No-show fees?

Perry Williams ppppianotuning@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 14:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Avery, yet I will leave a conginial message
stating that sorry we missed each other my charge
today is 37.50 1/2 of my tuning charge please call me
and I will clean the sound board "cover your
furniture" polish the key tops and the charge for my
next visit will be 112.50 Thank you your Piano
Technician ................