RC vs CC again

Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:16:50 -0700

Is the CC board stiffer when both are fully loaded?  What you suggest is
that the CC board would have better sustain and the RC board would be
louder.   It will be interesting to hear Del's remarks on this because,
judging from various comments I've heard from him (and I may be mistaken),
he seems to emphasize sustain in the construction of his boards.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net