Reading a Board

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 00:02:38 -0400

--=====================_22966812==.ALT

Speaking of Clair Davies, have you all heard of his (new?) book? It's=20
called  "The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook" "Your Self-Treatment Guide for=
=20
Pain Relief" .  I have read only a part of it so far but I can confidently=
=20
recommend it to everyone without reservation. I'd tell you where you could=
=20
get your own copy but mine was a gift to me from a fellow sufferer who, it=
=20
just so happens, isn't even a piano tech. Check it out folks if you'd like=
=20
to do something about your own aches and pains rather than spending=20
countless dollars to have some health care professional tell you that they=
=20
can't help you AFTER collecting their fee.

Greg Newell

At 10:51 PM 10/5/2003, you wrote:

>In a message dated 10/5/2003 1:47:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,=20
>draine@comcast.net writes:
>On Sunday, October 5, 2003, at 10:32  AM, Bill Ballard wrote:
>
> > At 11:59 AM +0200 10/5/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
> >> Would you be doing your crown readings from on top of the soundboard,
> >> or from underneath ?
> >
> > The underside is where it should be measured.
>
>So can I infer from that statement that all tapering of soundboards is
>done on the top surface?
>
>Patrick Draine
>
>  Patrick
>  Yes you've answered the $64.00 question correctly. Well almost. Clair=20
> Davies used to do his on the bottom but I don't know why.
>    Dale
>
>---

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9