free standing Steinway Player mechanism

cal munson calmunson@tds.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:33:25 -0400

Dear List,

I was trying to understand why my customer kept saying his daughter was
going to finish the "player" on his highly ornate Steinway Grand
piano.  (1900-1920 is a rough guess)

Turns out it is a very attractive piece of furniture, highly ornate to match
the piano, with nice curves, that sits in front of the keys and over the
pedals and is a free-standing player mechanism.

Any information on this, including contacts (close to Michgan where
possible) would be most helpful as they want to get it up and running again.

Thanks very much!

Cal Munson
Ann Arbor, MI