Tool Travel

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:26:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I'm heading for vacation in a week, and am planning to
take along some tools to tune a number of pianos for
my sister-in-law and her friends.  Has anyone had
difficulties with the airlines regarding the
odd-looking tools piano techs carry?  Suggestions?

Also, is there a qualified tech in the Janesville, WI
area that would like to be referred?  My sister-in-law
says the fellow they were using up to a year ago
doesn't return calls anymore.

Thanks,
Dave Davis
Renton, WA