SV: Soundboards: Thickness and Area

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:56:26 +0200

Kjell

I think, thats pretty much what I had said, tho I was a bit carefull to
not be overly asertive on the installed or not part. I didnt get the
plastic hammer bit tho. Yes he did tell us that he sanded the board...
but he didnt tell us much about how, or what criteria he used to decide
where to remove material.

Great lecture tho. Would have liked to had a more in depth look at
things tho. An hour and a half isnt all the worlds time.

Thanks for the excuse :)

Cheers
RicB

--