Aaargh!!...aka customer relations

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:08:18 -0700

One thing I might suggest is using the information pamplets that the PTG =
prints to educate new customers.  The ones that particularly come to =
mind is the "How to Take Care Of My Piano" one, and the "Pitch Raising" =
one, (I don't remember specifically what the titles of these are but you =
get the idea).  Chances are after he reads these professionally printed =
documents he's going to feel pretty stupid.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

> Any advice on possible responses to this sort of thing?=20

  Dave Stahl=20