Make a soundboard

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:14:17 +0200

Dale

Posting pictures depends I suppose on how many and how big. If you have
a several, and they are each larger then say 30 KB, then send them
directly to the archieves and Kent or Brian Lawson will approve them. If
you want to send one small at a time then you can just include them in
your post. Max size allowed for a post to pianotech is about 100 KB, but
its best to keep things at perhaps half that as a general rule.

The direct to archieves address is

files@ptg.org

Ask Brian Lawson or Kent Swafford if you have any troubles.

I'd love to see your jig, and hear an expanation of what to do, and I
look forward to your first list of things to check for on this "make a
soundboard" idea. I aggree... seems like a good  way to add to our
learnings

RicB

--
Richard Brekne