Haines grand rep springs (again)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:32:08 -0800 (PST)

Haines Bros. pianos were manufactured under the
American Piano Company conglomerate from about 1912,
methinks. So if this is REALLY a 1931 piano, it should
have basically the same wippens as Knabes,
Chickerings, Fischers and the rest of the American
line.
    Its probably much earlier.
      The only other explanataion is that it was
tossed together with leftover parts after the
American-Aeolian merger in 1930.
     Thump