old Kimball brass flange rail/damper lever removal

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:08:02 EST

Tom,

Two answers in one day! That's a record.

You are right, find the longest shank, smallest blade slotted screw driver
you have and thread it down to the screw.  I have worked on many of  these and
if I find them intact then there is usually no problem.  However  I would plan
to replace many of the plates as they tend to be quite  fatigued.

If you would like to bring it by the shop, you can try out my collection of
parts to see you need.

Andrew