endorsed by the Philadelphia Orchestra????

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:08:33 -0600

Tom Sivak said: "Philadelphia Symphony Orchestra OR Lester pianos by the
initials: PSO!"
=20
Good one, Tom.=20
=20
Ah, what's in a name? Here in the tiny berg of Salem, Missouri we have =
the
Salem Philharmonic.
=20
It's a guy named Phil who plays the harmonica.
=20
And remember, Story & Clark has the (exclusive!) Harmi-Tone action. Woo.
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO