replacement knuckles

Dave Mckibben mcbeach@earthlink.net
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:59:10 -0800

was it a bad week???  or a bad month perhaps??
jeeeeeeeshh
hummmm...... let me take a deep breath......and explain.
My reply to Jon.........meant that if he would like my home address to send dimensions to, that I could give him that info if he would like to send a paper pencil drawn dimensions.

As far as the " mail blocker" status.......my computer has been trashed from stuff so many times, and I have improtant info on it,  I try to take measures to help keep me from continual reloading and debuging it and losing important personal info.  I, as you , have limited time and would prefer to use it on piano's and NOT messing with my computer.  This does not mean I dont trust the piano mail or that I dont want your comments.  And actually I did not know until now that a reply would be blocked this way.

I would love any comments anyone has about the piano business, but if you still ' hate my guts' I guess thats your right.

Have a great weekend
Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: Avery Todd
To: nobody@earthlink.net;Pianotech
Sent: 12/3/2004 5:57:34 PM
Subject: Re: RE: replacement knuckles

Well, excuse me! I guess I won't respond to any more messages from THIS address!
If you're going to post to the list, disable this. Or else, GO AWAY!

Avery

At 07:48 PM 12/3/04, you wrote:

This is an automatic reply to your email message to mcbeach@earthlink.net

This email address is protected by EarthLink spamBlocker. Your email message has been redirected to a "suspect email" folder for mcbeach@earthlink.net. In order for your message to be moved to this recipient's Inbox, he or she must add your email address to a list of allowed senders.

Click the link below to request that mcbeach@earthlink.net add you to this list.

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=mcbeach@earthlink.net&id=1cAp1X4V53NZFpB3