replacement knuckles

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 00:18:11 -0500

Avery,

It is actually a pretty innocuous and highly effective method of blocking
spam. All you have to do is click the link, get Dave to add you to his list
and you are in.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Dave Mckibben
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 11:59 PM
To: Avery Todd; nobody@earthlink.net; pianotech
Subject: Re: RE: replacement knuckles

was it a bad week???  or a bad month perhaps??
jeeeeeeeshh
hummmm...... let me take a deep breath......and explain.
My reply to Jon.........meant that if he would like my home address to send
dimensions to, that I could give him that info if he would like to send a
paper pencil drawn dimensions.

As far as the " mail blocker" status.......my computer has been trashed from
stuff so many times, and I have improtant info on it,  I try to take
measures to help keep me from continual reloading and debuging it and losing
important personal info.  I, as you , have limited time and would prefer to
use it on piano's and NOT messing with my computer.  This does not mean I
dont trust the piano mail or that I dont want your comments.  And actually I
did not know until now that a reply would be blocked this way.

I would love any comments anyone has about the piano business, but if you
still ' hate my guts' I guess thats your right.

Have a great weekend
Dave