Fwd: Just Wondering

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:13:57 EST

-------------------------------1102263237

In a message dated 12/3/2004 7:16:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, Erwinspiano
writes:

    Mike I totally agree.
   keeping the  & House & shop cost  under one mortgage is the way to go if
you can.
   We moved to the country, well outskirts of town  & bought an acre and half
9 yrs ago. The existing shop started out as  a separate 900 sq. ft rough
wooden timber, steel coated building we insulated  & upgraded.
   As things grew we added another 2100 square ft  of steel building. Now
it's 3 separate but co-joined rooms. One is finish  room another (the largest) is
the belly/teardown ,make a lot o dust room  & the front room the final
assembly/regulation/action  room.  Each room has a roll up door, skylights
insulation & air-conditioning. I  HIGHLY recommend adding skylights & windows for
natural light  whenever possible. Its indispensable for ever thing. When the
electricity  fails you can still see.
  We can accommodate about ten projects at a time now  in various stages &
degrees of restoration/rebuilding.
  We were in town before in a beautiful little 900 sq.  foot place but we
were jammed & couldn't make noise/dust fumes/traffic,  etc., without offending
the neighbors. Know what I mean?

   Dale Erwin

Mike wrote

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...