Hole in Soundboard for Damp Chaser cord

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:39:55 -0800

Ron,
Point(s) well taken. I agree. If it's done carefully, I have no =
objection to that method. The only reason I post that statement, is =
because there are a few neophytes that may take that idea as gospel, =
etc. Personally, I'd rather do the bottom board method. The only caveat =
there, is that the darned cord can get chewed up by the casters! Most of =
my Damp-Chaser installations go over the bottom panel top. Granted, I =
don't like the look of the cord, either, but it works in most cases and =
most clients don't object to it. I think installation of Damp-Chaser =
systems can definately try our creativeness.<G> (not to mention our =
bodies w/all of the crawling around/working on ones back, etc. ("I'm =
getting to olde for this s**t"<G> a quote from a Mel Gibbson/Danny =
Glover movie)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police