endorsed by the Philadelphia Orchestra????

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:31:11 -0600

It is somewhere between a reasonable piano and a disaster.  It's old =
enough that it is hard to imagine what it might have been.  I didn't see =
anything about it that would really commend it or inspire confidence =
that it could be a good instrument.  To make matters worse, someone =
installed new legs with wider tops and the tops covered the cheek block =
screws.  I could never get the action out unless I wanted to prop up the =
piano someway and remove the front legs. =20
=20
dave
=20
David M. Porritt, RPT