Hole in Soundboard for Damp Chaser cord

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 15:42:29

Hi Ron,

Because to most clients and many techs the sound board is the "holy grail"?
Even if it doesn't vibrate in the corner. For that matter why not "out the
side" of the piano--as long as we are getting "holy".

Personally all my installs now are "long cord" and go thru the top of the
piano. I believe that Damppchaser is releasing units only with "long cords"
now.

I'm personally against any install that takes longer--and drilling takes
longer.