Rebuild estimates/bridge pins

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:10:43 EST

Hi David
  I whole heartedly agree. Most folks are reasonable  & when explained to
them the dynamics of teardown  like this they are  more than understanding & you
avoid calling and saying oh by the way  I'm jacking up the price.
 well said
   Dale

due--call me cynical.  If you prepare people in advance that there  are
sometimes things that only become apparent after the teardown  is
complete, you won't have to make the choice between eating it and  fear
of developing a reputation.  On a major job, taking the time to  explain
what you are going to do and why will often put people at ease  about
costs and the variability that exists between jobs.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net