The old extension shaft finally gives out--any leads on new one?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:01 EST

In a message dated 12/13/04 11:12:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hgreeley@stanford.edu writes:

> I remember having one of these, too - except that I am pretty sure it was a
> Schaff...made to look/feel largely like a Hale, but was not.  The tooling was
> not as clean, and the knurling on the locking collar was larger and more
> coarse.  Maybe a Schaff extension from an earlier period would fit?  What are
> the dimensions of what you have?

Horace, Carl, Joe,

I know my eyes are bad, but with my Dr. Dean Edell 2.50 readers, I can
plainly see Hale stamped on this puppy.  It is a nicely finished tool, and the shaft
is 3/8".  Any of you guys have something that size?

Thanks for the responses,

Dave Stahl