Noisy Jacks

Sspeev@aol.com Sspeev@aol.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:05:23 EST

Hello.

So I recently removed the action of a Weber console, to do some regulating,
but after returning it I noticed that several of the jacks are making a fairly
loud clicking noise, and some of the notes are buzzing (damper related?).
When the action was out, i didn't really touch the jacks all that much; the only
thing i can think of is that i had driven the action around, to and my from my
apartment, and twice while on the backseat it rolled onto one side and then
back onto the other, so maybe that affected something.  Anyhow, as may be
apparent, i'm very new to piano technology, so go easy on me.  Thanks.

Scott