Plastic action parts

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:00:30 -0600

>And then you read threads on this list about the piano business stagnating
>and not innovating.  Gee, I wonder why?

Maybe it has something to do with so many being so ready to discard
anything science or technology related in favor of "intuitive"
understanding that is utterly different for each person, and eliminates all
hope (or intention?) of understanding or communication on any level beyond
the glandular.

Or maybe not. I have no intuitive feel for it, so I'm probably mistaken.

Ron N