signing your name to posts comments (private)

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:33:08 -0600

At 4:37 PM -0800 12/19/04, Joe Garrett wrote:
>Keith,
>Perhaps you are right. The only thing I can say, in my defense, is
>that I was raised in a very profane environment.

You can't have experienced anymore profanity than I, or have spoken
it anymore than I, as I have in my past, so let that go.

>This is something I have tried to temper my whole life. I will try
>to do better in the future.

This is hopeful.

>As for the bullying tactics, please be specific.

Joe, I am not going to search the archives to pull out posts where
you have easily crossed the line on so many occasions. If you had
been saving your own posts and reading them after the fact, you would
discover what is self evident. Do your own search just by entering
your name. I guarantee you, if you are really interested in trying to
do better in the future, and keep an open heart, it won't take long
for you to know why I'm taking the time on this matter.

>If I have put myself in a bad light with others, I certainly would
>like to make it right, if possible. This current thingee, was
>misinterpreted by most. I did not mean to be a bully. Only to point
>out protocol and courtesy.

The problem with your intense reasons to point out so called protocol
and courtesy violations is that it's only aimed in specific
directions. If that were truly your objection, why don't you go after
all the others like Ron Nossaman who never signs his complete name,
or Avery, who likewise doesn't comply to your demands for courtesy.

Let's face it, whether you know it or not, you're discriminating on
some level who to go after and who to leave alone. And that's
something you are going to have to figure for yourself why you're
doing that, and figure out the measures that you will have to take to
wean yourself out of allowing such behavior to reside in your being.

>I apologize, if I was out of line.

I'm believing in you, Joe, to start waking to these self evident
truths, that you are, and can be, so much more for your own self, and
for others as well, if you'll let the Holy Spirit speak to you on
these matters.

It's a glorious place when one leaves behind the old ways, and allows
new things to be created in them.

Take care, Joe.

Keith