signing your name to posts comments

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:59:57 +0100

I've been reading Joes posts for several years now, and I have never
once got the feeling that he's anything else but a nice friendly jovial
type guy.  The last thing I can envison is Joe being a <<bully>>.  I
think rather folks should try and be a little less willing to read such
ill will into others posts.

Cheers
RicB