another test to ignore

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:36:06 -0600

the folks in the computer dept tell me i should have luther.edu vs:
martin.luther.edu as my address so i've tried to change all my settings
unsubbed and resubbed and now i'm trying to see if it woiks at least from
school but i'll have to send another message this evening from home to see
if stuff works from there and if not i will not be a happy camper and may
think some impure thoughts

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder