square grand tuning: fun

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:58:57 -0800

And it really helps your hammer technique...;-]

David I.

From: Isaac Sadigursky <irs.pianos@earthlink.net>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: square grand tuning: fun

Hi,Tom!  To make the task of tuning square grands easier,there is=
 a special tuning hammer with extra long handle deigned for that=
 task.I had one and it made this job a lot easier.But,a few years=
 ago I gave it to Joe Garrett and ,maybe,he can describe it=
 better to other square piano enthusiasts..He told me that it=
 makes tuning square grands a lot easier.   Great Holidays to=
 everyone! Isaac