Mason&Hamlin --- 50 "

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:01:05 EST

In a message dated 12/21/04 8:25:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JWyatt1492@aol.com writes:

>      Pardon me for asking,  but I have not heard
> what  BRAND of  ACTION  are we talking about
> in this Mason -- 50.
>
>       I know that facts are not very glamorous and
> they sometines get in the way of making a point.
>
>     But somewhere lies the facts. Until we discover
> them it,s just so much talk.

Wooops...

I am not sure who made the actions for this M and H and the other Aeolian
pianos in 1973.  Pratt Read, maybe??

I should have a digital camera by then, and hope to  be able to photograph it.

I have a whole list of facts I need to find out on my next visit to the piano
in question.

Dave Stahl