ideas wanted for PTG meeting

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:46:10 -0600

Sorry but I would run from that one! Many of them may know music theory =
as well as you do or better. Much more interesting to have them bring =
their tool kits and go around the room for a show and tell as to what =
they carry on service calls. Rich
Richard Oliver Snelson

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alpha88x@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 2:34 PM
  Subject: ideas wanted for PTG meeting

  Greetings,=20

               What are some good ideas for the technical presentation =
at a PTG meeting that I have agreed to host at my house for March's =
meeting?=20

                 As a new piano tech, I feel like: What can a newbie =
show professionals?
  Since I've studied piano music alot, classical and jazz, methinks that =
a session on music theory may be insightful...explain the circle of 5ths =
and then, a little bit of information on the periods of music ie: =
Resinnance, Baroque, Classical periods and what all that means.=20

  Julia Gottchall,=20
  Reading, PA