Upright Player

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:08:49 -0600

List

Would anyone anywhere close to Houston know of a decent old time upright
player available? In decent condition. With rolls that work? I have a
friend who wants one but I have no idea where to find one. Outside of the
newspaper, of course. Which I've suggested to him.

Anyway, I'm leaving town tomorrow (Thursday) and won't be back until sometime
Sunday. But if anyone has a suggestion, I'll be glad to pass it on next week.
Thanks. Happy holidays to everyone. Hope you all have a great one!

Avery