SawStop safety table saw

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:02:05 -0500

Sarah and others,
         I'm happy for you that you were unharmed. I support you in YOUR
DECISION to re-install the air bag in your car. Suppose that I found myself
in a similar accident where the air bag deployed but was unable to shell
out the $1000 to continue to drive safely? Should I be denied the ability
to drive at all simply because I don't have the funds to completely restore
all functionality in my vehicle? I will let this issue rest because
seemingly no one is willing to see that it should not be crammed down the
throats of those who do not want it. The vast intelligentsia will once
again make the decision for us poor dumb folk who simply don't know any
better. And the downward spiral continues.

Greg Newell