Year End

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:50:29 EST

In a message dated 12/22/04 2:11:47 PM, Alpha88x@aol.com writes:

> I am curious about how all you folks made out this year with your business.
> Better or worse than the year before.

This is my fifth year in business and until this year, each year topped the
last one, as would be expected when you start from nothing.   Unfortunately,
this year is worse than last year, equalling my totals of my third year in
business.

Even more alarming is the fact that I have taken over another tuner's
business in addition to my own clients.   And these two clienteles (granted his was
not a huge client list) still only add up to about 75% of what I made last
year.

I've weathered the loss of income for this year and look forward to what next
year will bring, but my fear is that I've topped out here, and the totals for
the last three years represent the upper limit of what my business will bring
in.   If this is the case, I've got a nice part time job here.

Tom Sivak
Chicago PTG Associate