Steinway aggraffes

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:56:36 -0800

Tom Driscoll mused: " If the replacement agraffe is too loose in this =
plate,that is threads in
but with out much brass in the iron,  could I epoxy or CA the bugger in =
?
    I'm suspecting that the upward force would make this questionable, =
and
Joe G.  will put up a stink if he's the poor guy who try's to get this =
thing
out, but your opinions as always appreciated,"
    Tom,
Hey! Lighten up a bit!<G> I've done exactly as you propose! It works and =
I suspect will not cause any problem in the future. I use(d) "Steel =
Epoxy".
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police